Our Commitment to Privacy
Last revised: Oct. 29, 2021
Online Account Registration
● You may want to register with CASES7 (individually and collectively, the “Site”) to make shopping faster and easier. For non- registered users, we request account information (email address and password), and billing and shipping information for orders placed during each visit. As a registered customer, you only have to enter your billing and shipping addresses and account information once; they will be securely stored in our database for your future use. Use your username and password to access your account online at any time when adding, deleting, or modifying information. If you are using a computer at a public place, we encourage you to log out at the end of your session. Your information is securely stored with us and will not be accessible to anyone else from that computer.
The Information Collected By the Site
● When you shop on the Site, we obtain information from you needed to complete your transaction. This may include your name, shipping address, billing address, telephone number, credit/debit card number with expiration date, and email address. If you enter certain of our contests or giveaways, we may collect additional information. Under no circumstances do we ever share, sell, or rent your personal information to outside parties. In addition to the below uses, the customer contact information you provide may be used to contact you concerning the status of an order, answer your questions and, unless you choose to opt-out, to send you communications about upcoming sales, discounts, contests, promotions and product information.
Where the Information Collected By the Site is Processed
● The information collected by the site is processed and stored in our servers in the United States.
The Legal Basis for Collection and Processing of the Information Collected
● The legal basis for our collection and processing of the information collected is your consent and that the processing is necessary to complete your transaction.
How to Withdraw Your Consent
● You can withdraw your consent to our collection and processing of the information collected at any time by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
● Each email we send has the option to unsubscribe from future marketing promotions.
● Note that we need to retain certain records for legal or internal business reasons and that some of your information may remain on backup systems, in compliance with applicable law.
● We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to complete your transaction, or as needed to comply with our legal obligations or enforce our agreements.
How We Use the Information Collected
● We use this information to confirm your credit/debit card information and to contact you if we have questions regarding your order. Your billing information may also be used for future CASES7, Inc. print mailings such as CASES7 catalogs. You may request to be removed from our mailing list at any time.
● We use this information to ship the online order placed.
Credit/Debit Card Information
● All credit and/or debit card information is used to process your online order and secure payment before shipping your order. We may also need to provide this information to the company or companies who process your credit card payments and who may keep your information.
● When you click on links on our Site, they may direct you away from our Site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
● Below is a list of third party platforms we use with a short explanation of why we use them and their associated Privacy Policies:
● Facebook - We utilize Facebook for advertising p